Filter Cloth Finished water good
The nonwoven fabric is a nonwoven fabric which is used directly by high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to pass the fibers through airflow or mechanically web, and then through spunlace, needling, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally after finishing The formation of non-woven fabric. With the soft, breathable and flat structure of the new fiber products, the advantage is not produce fiber debris, tough, durable, silky soft, but also a reinforced material, but also the feeling of cotton, cotton and cotton compared to non-woven Cloth bag easy to shape, and the cost of cheap.
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin as the main production of raw materials, the proportion of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffy, feel good
2. Soft: from the fine fiber composition (2-3D) light-like hot-melt bonding molding. Finished softness moderate, with a sense of comfort.
3. Water, breathable: polypropylene slices do not absorb water, moisture content of zero, finished water good, from 100% fiber composition with porous, good ventilation, easy to keep the fabric dry, easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: products used in line with FDA food-grade raw materials production, excluding other chemical composition, stable performance, non-toxic, no smell, do not stimulate the skin.
5. Antimicrobial, anti-chemical: Polypropylene is a chemical blunt material, not moth, and can isolate the existence of bacteria and insects within the erosion of bacteria; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, the product does not affect the intensity due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. Products with water, not mold, and can isolate the existence of bacteria within the liquid and insect erosion, not mildew.
7. Good physical properties. From polypropylene spinning directly paved into a hot bond, the strength of the product is better than the general staple fiber products, the strength of non-directional, vertical and horizontal intensity similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, most of the non-woven raw materials currently used are polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene, although the two substances are similar in name, but the chemical structure is very different. Polyethylene chemical molecular structure has a very strong stability, very difficult to degrade, so the plastic bags need 300 years to break down; and polypropylene chemical structure is not strong, the molecular chain is easy to break, which can be effectively degraded , And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bags in 90 days can be completely decomposed. And non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, the pollution of the environment after the pollution is only 10% of plastic bags.